Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Beautifully Baroque Emboss Folder & Flower Frenzy Bigz Die

Santa is sure to pay us all a visit tonight......unless of course we've been "naughty"!! (smile).  I think I've been pretty "nice" all year long, so there might be a few things left for me on Christmas morn.  :)

Anyway, today I'm paying a little tribute to the big guy in the red suit with this Santa Claus gift card holder.  You can certainly use it as a regular card as well, but it does hold a gift card tucked away nicely if you want to go that route.

The Big Shot Textured Embossing Folder called Beautifully Baroque was used for his beard and mustache (which was actually made with the Bird Builder Punch).  The one inch square punch along with the Curly Label Punch were used for the belt buckle.  I hope you enjoy this Santa project as I extend a little "HO-HO-HO" wish to all of you!

The other card project I have features the Big Shot Flower Frenzy Bigz Die for the vines.  All the layers are vanilla card stock with a touch of black for the ribbon and verse.  The middle layer was textured with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.

Thanks very much for stopping by.  Please see below list of a few items I used on today's projects.  Just click on the item number and it will take you to my on-line shopping store if you so desire.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Lori

 
113439
Big Shot - 113439

Price: $99.95

7/8" Circle Scallop Punch - 129404

Price: $12.95


 
1/2" Circle Punch - 119869

Price: $5.95




 

Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad - 132708

Price: $5.95
 


 

White Signo Uni-Ball Gel Pen - 105021

Price: $3.95


 

Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper – 135315

Price: $4.95








No comments:

Post a Comment