Friday, December 5, 2014

Catty Premiere & Brand New Set- "One Tag Fits All"

I mentioned I went to the Occasions Catalog Premiere in Springfield IL right?  Well, today I have some pics to show you as a result of that event!

Yes, I have just pictures of the front covers for now, but I did pre-order some brand new SU products this morning......YIPPEE!  Stay tuned for more "Sneak Peeks" in the days and weeks to come before both new booklets go live on January 6th.

Please read below each picture for a brief description and thanks for blogging with me.  Lori




There were approx. 85 gals in attendance & our group of 4
was right down in the front row.  The first 2 ladies (right side)
are unknown, and then going over from the right side we have:  Kelly,
Bonnie, Sheryl (with red sweater) & then ME clapping on the left side.



This is the new Occasions Mini Catalog-
The beautiful flowers are a kit you can make!
 

The Sale A Bration Brochure has some fabulous items
that you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase.  Best
SAB products we have had in a long time in my opinion!
 

Stamp set we got for attending the Springfield event.
"One Tag Fits All" is for sale in the Occasions Catalog
for $24.95 (wood) & $17.95 (clear)
 

First sample I made with my brand new set!  Although its not my best work,
you can see the tag pretty well using the Note Tag Punch.  This punch is currently
in our Holiday Catty & will be carried over to the new book as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment