Thursday, December 11, 2014

Big Shot Star Framelits & Lots of Washi Tape!

These 2 Christmas cards featured today are almost the same design, but all that washi tape makes a big difference don't you think!

The first one has Fancy Foil Designer Vellum and Watercolor Wonder Metallic Gold Washi Tape.  The second card features the All Is Calm Designer Washi Tape.  The common embellishment on both cards seems to be those stars.......I LOVE MY STARS!

Please leave me a comment here or email: stampinfool2006@yahoo.com
and let me know if you like Card #1 better or Card #2 better.  The lucky winner (with your single vote) in my randem drawing will receive some BRAND NEW WASHI TAPE FROM THE OCCASIONS MINI!!  (This will be black, white, and gold & a $4.95 value). 

All washi tape card voting must be posted here or e-mailed by Dec. 20th @ midnight (Central time) to be eligible for the free gift.  Please let me know if you have any questions on these 2 samples.  Thanks for looking again today, and good luck with your votes!!  Lori


Card # 1 w/ 4 strips of Washi Tape


Card # 2 w/ 5 strips of Washi Tape

10 comments:

  1. I vote for Card 1. JT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JT for your comment and your vote! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for card #1. Really pretty LF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks LF for the vote, and looks like you and JT think a lot alike!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including me. I vote for #2. Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both but like #2 the most

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Camilla and Renee. I have you both entered in the drawing! Card #2 is definitely ahead at this point. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like number one best of all...its use of the gold striped vellum adds a lot of bling! Joan R

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok Joan and Carolyn. Thanks for playing along. You both voted for number 1 so that gold card is catching up! Lori

    ReplyDelete