Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bright & Beautiful Stamp Set

All that glitters is gold...... (or something like that).  This golden Christmas Card features the Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder along with some other fantastic goodies from the Holiday Mini Catalog!  Its kind of hard to say what my most favorite item  on this card is, but I sure do like the 5/8 Satin Gold Ribbon!!  And of course, I love those stars.........(Bright and Beautiful- pg. 25 in HM).

Please take a look at just a few of the images and products used on todays sample.  Let me know if you have questions.  Simply click on the item & code number for a link to my on-line store.

Enjoy the sample.......Lori


133723113439 

   Stars Framelits Dies - 133723               Big Shot - 113439   Price: $99.95





 

133719


Gold Glimmer Paper - 133719   Price: $4.95





 

No comments:

Post a Comment