Friday, December 19, 2014

Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies- for 2 cards!

The 2 Christmas Cards have one common StampinUP product used........check out your Holiday Mini Catalog- page 11.  You will find the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die. 

The pointed part of this die (with the little slit) was used as a Chrismas bulb on the first card.  The other part of the box with the little handle looking pc. was used on the 2nd card.  You simply cut that little "handle thingy" off and glue it under the bigger pc. to look like a cup! 

I did not come up with the "bulb" or "cup" idea on my own, and unfortunately I cannot tell you where my demo friends found these ideas either.  I'm sure they were both C.A.S.E.D and I simply copied their cards myself........so feel free to do the same!  We all like to share ideas right?

I hope you enjoy the projects today.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you-  Lori Helvick (StampinUP Demo since 1999)













 

No comments:

Post a Comment