Monday, December 8, 2014

The Newborn King & Watercolor Thank You

I have both a Christmas card and Thank You card to show today.  With the "Blue Christmas" idea, this card features The Newborn King- pg. 19 Holiday Mini.  The Note Tag Punch- pg 13 Holiday Mini was used for the words.

The 2nd card features the single stamp "Watercolor Thank You"- pg. 146 Annual Catalog.  I also used the Designer Series Paper called Confetti Celebration- pg. 186.  Check this card up close and personal for the 2 triangle punch pieces.  I simply used 2 little snippits from the DSP and 2 pearls!

This thank you card was a "Card Buffet" project of mine last month.  Instead of doing this event in January at my home again, I'm thinking about doing a "Card Buffet To-Go".  Any takers?  You can live close to Central IL (like me) or VERY far away like say....... California and still be able to participate in a class via snail mail.  Please send an e-mail to: stampinfool2006@yahoo.com
if you would like the details.  No obligation at all, just the particulars shared.

Anyway, I hope you like the card samples today.  Please tell a friend about my blog as I post daily.......now go stamp something! (smile)  Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment