Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Brand New- Painted Petals & Big on You Sets

The card sample today features a couple new StampinUP stamp sets from the Occasions Mini Catalog. 

The yellow rows of dots, the 2 green lines, and the word "amazing" all come from the "Painted Petals" set.  The big green YOU comes from the stamp set "Big on You".  I used markers to pick which words I wanted instead of the entire image in an ink pad.

Color Scheme:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and White.

After all the stamping was complete on my white card stock, I ran the pc. thru the Big Shot to give it that textured look.  The very versatile Woodgrain Emboss Folder is one of my favs!  The 3 yellow stars were punched out with the "Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack".

Please let  me know if you have any questions.  I'm only an e-mail away at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  Lori





 

No comments:

Post a Comment