Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cheerful Christmas by StampinUP

The Christmas Card today was featured at my recent Card Buffet (at my home) along with 9 other all
occasion cards.  I'm thinking about doing another Card Buffet the middle of January and this would be a "ToGo" event only.  Nobody wants to drive much during our IL Winters, so I figured EVERYONE could get their projects to go this time around.  Please let me know if you are interested no matter how far away or close you live to me.  I can add you to my e-mail list if you like, and keep you posted as the time gets closer.

Now on to the sample.......Color Scheme:  Naturals White, Real Red, Soft Sky and Garden Green.

I used the stamp set called Cheerful Christmas from the current holiday catty.  The image was heat embossed with white powder & the paper piercing was just an added bonus around the edges.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks-  Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment