Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sneak Peek- Painted Petals & White Jute Ribbon

I have another card to share with the brand new set "Painted Petals".  This set will be available for purchase on January 6th when the Occasions Mini begins.

If you currently do not have a StampinUP Demonstrator that you use, and would like a copy of this new catalog, please let me know.  I will get an Occasions Catalog to you in the mail along with a Sale-A-Bration booklet.  Simply send an e-mail to Lori Helvick at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Color Scheme for todays project:  Naturals White, Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss.

The green button is retired StampinUP but the Blackberry Bliss Ribbon is current.  I also used the mini stapler and the brand new White Jute Ribbon (frayed) for the right hand side along the bottom of this card.  This White Jute Ribbon is shown on page 43 in the Occasions Catty if you have that book already.

Please let me know if you need some further directions with this card.  Thanks very much for stopping by and viewing my blog.  Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment