Friday, December 26, 2014

Confetti Celebration DSP, Pictogram Punches, & People Pics

The card sample today features the stamp set called "Pictogram Punches" (pg. 89- Annual Catalog).  Both sides of this card have a pc. of Designer Series Paper called "Confetti Celebration".  Color Scheme:  Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, and White.

I used 3 Candy Dots on this card along with the star from "Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack".  The 3 Bermuda Bay Circles were made with the 3/4" Circle Punch.

This was a class project last month and the gals seemed to enjoy the simplicity of the card layout.  If you live in Central IL and would like to know what events I have coming up in January & Feb. for the Peoria area,  please contact me.

Speaking of stamping events......a group of us demos put on a Stamp Fair the end of September and I have 5 pictures to show from that.  I did not have my camera there that day, but one of the other gals took some pictures of attendees.  She shared those with us right before Christmas, so I wanted to post them here for everyone to see.

Thanks very much for blogging with me today.  Have a good weekend!  Lori



Karen and Lela


Liz and Joan


Karen helping a group of gals with the "Fun Fold" card


Carolyn and Genevieve


Sharon and Bonnie




No comments:

Post a Comment