Tuesday, December 30, 2014

All New- Birthday Bash (Cool Stash) Designer Washi Sheets

If you know me personally, you probably know about my love for Washi Tape!  Every time StampinUP comes out with a new pack of that stuff, I gotta have it (smile).

Anyway, right now I have a very cool stash of the latest and greatest version of this stuff.  Its called "Birthday Bash Designer Washi Sheets" and can be found on page 11 of the brand new Occasions Catalog.  This is just fun to use because you can make it into strips (like the tape on a roll) OR you can make your own shapes out of it by using framelits.  I saw a cute balloon made out of this product the other day.  The creator used the Balloon Framelit Dies (also on page 11) when they cut up part of a Washi Sheet.

For my card today, I just cut a strip for the very bottom so it does look like the regular roll kind.  (I know, pretty boring huh?)  I did use the Calypso Coral dotted pattern sheet though.  The black and white strip above it is the "Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape" also from the new mini catty.

Also, brand new, is the "Simply Wonderful" Stamp Set.  This is in the Sale A Bration booklet which goes into effect on January 6th.  The words "to a great friend" and "you're simply wonderful" are both in this set as well as the little flower image.

Color Scheme- Calypso Coral, White and Black

Thank you very much for blogging with me.  Please check back often as I post daily.  Lori Helvick






No comments:

Post a Comment