Tuesday, December 23, 2014

SAB Set- Lotus Blossom & Beauty of the Season

I have something new to show you from the 2015 Sale-A-Bration booklet.........Lotus Blossom.  It's quite popular on the demo blog circuit right now.

Color Scheme for my card:  Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, White, and Blackberry Bliss.

Please see the second picture below for my pleated ribbon look.  You might not be able to tell what I did in either of those pics, but I tried to give you a visual.  This Hello Honey 5/8 Quilted Cotton Ribbon will be for sale in the Occasions Catalog beginning Jan. 6th.  Both the flower and the words come from the Lotus Blossom Stamp Set (can earn for FREE with a min. $50 order in January).

OOPS!!  I did make a couple "unwanted ink boo-boos" when I was making my 3-step flower.  Anybody else out there ever do a thing like that?  LOL  Anyway, rather than starting my card over, I just used a little wadded up pc. of paper in the ink pad to kind of hide my mistakes.  This card would have looked better without the added ink on top I'm sure, but sometimes we just have to adjust our original thought process when we make a card, right?

Well, I'm ALMOST done showing you Christmas cards.  The one today features the set "Beauty of the Season.  One of my demo friends made this card & it was on display at a recent event I attended.  (Sorry, I don't know who to give the credit to).  I did not get this cardinal stamp set myself, but I sure do like it.  My Mom has been a "Cardinal" fan her whole life, so I guess my love of that bird comes naturally.  If she could see my blogpost, she would really like this card I'm sure!

If you have any questions about the 2 projects today, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com or leave a comment here.  Thanks-  Lori













No comments:

Post a Comment