Thursday, December 18, 2014

Kinda Eclectic is kinda handy for Christmas?

I have 3 Christmas cards to post today, and the first one features the stamp set Kinda Eclectic........say what?

Awhile back I saw where someone made a version of this card on-line, so of course I had to use the very versatile set Kinda Eclectic and try a Christmas card myself!  I like the result that features the In-Colors Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow.

The next card was made with the set White Christmas (page 31) in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I made this at an event in Abingdon IL, and the sample had glitter on it for snow.  I'm not big into glitter, but if you copy this card, have at it!!  (smile)

The last card is a little different version of one I posted on December 7th.  It has a little switch-up in color scheme & twine but the basic idea is the same.  Please check out the post from the 7th called "Seasonally Scattered & Delicate Designs" (if you are curious at all).  Both cards showcase the word "Merry" from Seasonally Scattered.

Oh yea, and while you are scrolling down to the Dec. 7th post......... check out the Washi Tape post on Dec. 11th.  DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE WASHI TAPE CARD TO WIN SOME NEW WASHI TAPE!! (see that post for more details-  ends Dec. 20th)

Thanks very much for stopping by.........Lori










No comments:

Post a Comment