Sunday, December 28, 2014

Butterfly Basics & Billiards anyone?

Look what’s coming soon with StampinUP!  Don’t have a Demonstrator, and would like your own copy?  Let me know ASAP and I’ll get them to you!
occasions catty coverSAB Catty Cover
These go Live January 6th!
 
 
      And with that announcement, I have a Sneak Peek again to share.......
The brand new set called "Butterfly Basics" will be available for purchase on January 6th when the Occasions Catalog begins.  This stamp set along with the "Butterflies Thinlit Dies" are available as a bundle so you can save 15% (ck it out on page 26 if you already have your Occasions Mini to refer to).   I have seen some really cool things on-line made with these items!
 
Color Scheme:  White, So Saffron, Garden Green, Elegant Eggplant
 
Also, the masuline Birthday Card I'm showing today is a good idea for those "hard-to-create" manly cards.  A couple different sizes of circle punches and a white gel pen is all you will need!!  The pool cue was just cut out free-hand.
 
Let me know if you have any questions with either of these 2 projects.  I'm here to help and inspire you!  Thanks for stopping by.  Lori
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment