Monday, December 22, 2014

Snowflake Card Thinlit Die, Cheerful Christmas, & Making Spirits Bright!

There is no snow in IL right now where I live, but I thought I would bring you a Snowflake card today anyway.

I like to call this type of thinlit die a "flip-flop" card because that is what the card does when you get it finished.  You can flip and flop this cool card design to be opened and closed!  The Snowflake Card Thinlit Die is shown on page 22 in the current Holiday Mini and we have 2 other framelit designs (with the same concept) in the Annual Catalog shown on page 228 (Circle Card & Label Card).

The 2nd card sample today features the stamp set Cheerful Christmas (Holiday Mini).  The 3rd and final card features "Making Spirits Bright" (page 48- HM).  Please let me know if you have any questions about any of these projects.

Thanks very much.  Lori Helvick (StampinUP Demo since 1999)






No comments:

Post a Comment