Monday, December 29, 2014

New StampinUP Item- Chalkboard Paper

The Birthday Card today has 3 new items that I would like to point out to you. 

Item # 1.......
The Happy Birthday verse comes from the "Big Day" Stamp Set.  This is a Sale-A-Bration product that you can earn for FREE with a $50 purchase (beginning January 6th).

Item # 2.......
Chalkboard Paper is a new StampinUP product that is in the Occasions Mini Catalog (beginning Jan. 6th as well).  You can get 10  6" x 12" sheets for $7.95.

Item # 3........
There will be 3 colors of the "Color Box Chalk Ink Pad" to pick from in the Occasions Catty.  (Aquamarine, Rose Coral, and Yellow Citrus).  For my card I used the "Rose Coral" and I think it blended pretty well with the Calypso Coral Cardstock I used for the one balloon on the right.

Other colors for this card project include:  Crushed Curry, White, and Old Olive.

For the coral balloon and the verse I just stamped the images with the ColorBox Chalk Ink Pad and then heat-set them both with my heat gun to keep them from smearing.

Thanks very much for stopping by today- now go stamp something yourself! (smile)  Lori




 

No comments:

Post a Comment