Sunday, January 25, 2015

One Tag Fits All-Leadership Swap

Today I have another one of my swaps to share with you that I'll be taking to the StampinUP Leadership Conference in Orlando.  I used the Occasions Mini stamp set called "One Tag Fits All" for the cake image with words.

Color Scheme:  Hello Honey, Tempting Turquoise, Tangelo Twist, Black, and Naturals White

Punches Used:  Banner and Scalloped Tag Topper

I put on a couple of "Jewels" as you can see, and I also used the mini stapler to tack down the 5/8" Quilted Cotton Ribbon.  (found on pg. 39 of OM).  The Happy Birthday verse comes from the "Remembering Your Birthday" stamp set.

Here are the creator's top 5 item picks of supplies used today:

(simply click on item code to go to my StampinUP Website)

Thanks for stopping by.............Lori



 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments - 119246

Price: $4.95               Diamonds are a girls best friend!


135850


Handheld Stapler - 135850

Price: $9.95              Still available on carry-over from the Holiday Mini.


101406


Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad – 101406

Price: $7.95               Nice black ink for coloring with our Stampin'Write Markers like I used.

 

 

Remembering Your Birthday Clear Stamp Set - 131350

Price: $17.95              This is a great "go-to" birthday verse set to have.


133324


Tag Topper Scalloped Punch - 133324

Price: $22.95               One of 3 tag topper punches that StampinUp carries in this style.





No comments:

Post a Comment