Saturday, January 17, 2015

Painted Petals & Kinda Eclectic

I had the flu yesterday and I finally feel like I'm back among the living today.  I went to work like a normal day, because I felt fine.  Then it hit me like a ton of bricks......lets just say I took a trash can home with me in my car (just in case).  I'm happy to say that it's all behind me now and I feel a little weak today but much better.

Anyway, I'm posting 2 cards for you since I was unable to post yesterday.  The first card features the new set Painted Petals from the Occasions Mini.  Other new items on this card include:
  • Spring Flowers Embossing Folder
  • Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper
  • Painted Blooms Cotton Twine
Color scheme:  Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi and White

The 2nd card features the set Kinda Eclectic.  Also, I used the Bitty Butterfly punch and the Gold Sequin Trim.  The verse comes from the set Fabulous Four.

If you have any questions about these 2 cards, please let me know.  Thanks very much for blogging with me today.  Lori   (please click the links below to see the cards- still having trouble with getting the actual pics on here).



https://www.pinterest.com/helvick/occasions-mini-2015-sale-a-bration/


https://www.pinterest.com/helvick/cute-stamped-cards/

No comments:

Post a Comment