Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Lotus Blossom: Pretty Flower/Simple Card

The picture below does not do the card justice but hopefully you will get the idea.  It was easy for me to make, and it will be easy for YOU to duplicate!  :)  Even if you don't plan on getting the new Lotus Blossom Stamp Set during SaleABration, just use a flower that you already have.

Color Scheme:  Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi and Vanilla

I used the Scallop Edge Border Punch for the green row at the bottom.  All the words and flower parts are stamps from the Lotus Blossom Set.  Please notice the make-shift leaves I added to the stem.  I just used a green marker to pick up parts of the flower and bingo-bango we have 2 leaves instead of flower petals!!

I hope you enjoy this "easy-peasy" card !  Thanks for looking........Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment