Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper

This card sample is one of my swaps I will be taking to Leadership Conference in Orlando.  It's not a full card (just a front) because thats what we StampinUP Demos like to trade with each other at our events.  It saves on paper just a bit when we do it that way.

I have not decided which other card design I will be taking but when I get that figured out, I will post that card front as well.  It will surely use Occasions Mini products though since this one is featuring Sale-A-Bration.

Oh, I guess the White Jute Ribbon I used is in the OM.  The Lotus Blossom Stamp Set is definitely SAB and so is the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I used a brayer to color that paper.  Normally it is all white and has shiny raised embossing designs already on the paper.  You can brayer any color ink you choose on this Specialty Paper and then  take a tissue to wipe off excess ink from the embossed design.  Very cool !!

Color Scheme:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, So Saffron and White.

Thanks very much for stopping by.  Lori




Here are the creator's top 3 item picks of the day........


 

Glue Dots - 103683                      

Price: $4.95                I used some of these to help hold the ribbon in place.


102395 

Brayer - 102395

Price: $12.50              Very cool tool and has been around a long time.



130517 

Gorgeous Grunge Clear Stamp Set - 130517

Price: $17.95               Just a few sprinkles around the flower came from this stamp set.







Sorry the picture is blurry & does not do this card justice.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment