Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Million & One with Sweet Taffy Paper

This card was made with all colors from the "Brights Collection".  (Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight).

Big Shot Items Used:

Ovals Collection Framelits and Star Framelits

The stamp set with words that I used is called "Million & One".  It has one other stamp with it that reads: "Fabulous is what you are".  (page 151 in the AC)

I used some Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper along with 4 Brights Candy Dots.  Along the bottom I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch for that olive strip.

The star images come from the stamp set "Be the Star"- page 93 in the Annual Catalog.  If you have any other questions beyond the items and colors I've mentioned, please let me know.

Thank you-  Lori Helvick


No comments:

Post a Comment