Saturday, January 3, 2015

Occasions Catalog is "Amazingly Amazing"

The card I have to share today was pretty fun and very simple to make.  See those 5 hearts that are tone on tone?  I used Island Indigo ink on the same color paper & a sponge dauber.  I made my own little stencil by punching out one heart on a scrap of white.  (The heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack was used for this).  The reverse image was the outline, I sponged the ink in the hole, and bingo-bango- heart images!

Color scheme:  Island Indigo, Black, White, Real Red, and Gold (for washi tape & bling)

One of the word stamps from "Painted Petals" was used for the sentiment.  I used markers to get the 3 different colors & also just picked up one of the 3 tiny lines for under the words.  I mentioned the gold bling which are tiny pieces of the Gold Sequin Trim.  The gold & white washi tape is brand new and found on pg. 5- Occasions Catty. (Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape)

Also from page 5, I used the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack for the red diagonal strip and the black "XO" strip.  This paper is really cool because it can be used for other things besides Valentines.  I  LOVE the black and white patterns in this pack!!

LORI'S "MUST-HAVE" SUGGESTIONS FOR TODAYS CARD............ (click on item codes to go directly to my on-line StampinUP store).


 


Sponge Daubers – 133773

Price: $4.95                   5 DAUBERS IN THE PACK  (pg. 210-AC)

 


Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack - 133787

Price: $16.95               NEW THIS YEAR!  (pg. 222-AC)


 


Twine Baker’s Whisper White- 124262 

Price  $2.95             INEXPENSIVE & VERSATILE   (pg. 206-AC)


Thanks for stopping by and now for the sample.........Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment