Monday, January 5, 2015

New- Petal Potpourri Meets Old- Kinda Eclectic

Todays sample features some brand new StampinUP Items.......

  • Petal Potpourri Stamp Set (Occasions)
  • Flower Medallion Punch (Occasions)
  • Simply Wonderful Stamp Set (Sale A Bration) -- for "you're the best!"
Also, from the Sale A Bration Brochure, I used Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities.  Both of these colored markers are available from the Annual Catalog as well (pg. 212) but NOW, you can get a pack of those for FREE during the StampinUP Sale A Bration promotion!  (please contact me for details).

I used the new flower set "Petal Potpourri" with the old set "Kinda Eclectic".  Do you like the result?  I had seen a similar card awhile back on-line but sorry I can't remember who to give the credit to.  I simply switched up the colors and a couple other things to make my own creation.

Please see below for pictures of a few items used today.  Let me know if you have any problems checking them out at my on-line stamping store................(just click on item decription & code)



Stampin' Dimensionals - 104430
Price: $3.95            VERY INEXPENSIVE & GO A LONG WAY WHEN YOU CUT IN HALF! (SMILE)

 


Night Of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad - 126970
Price: $5.95             ONE OF MY FAVORITE SU COLORS!

 

Stampin' Blendabilities™ Markers Old Olive Assortment - 130999

Price: $11.95             NOW FOR FREE WHEN YOU PURCHASE A MIN. $50 ORDER!

 

Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad - 132708
Price: $5.95              BEST ITEM TO USE WITH BLENDABILITIES- NO RUNNING!

 

Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad - 126944

Price $5.95              GREAT YELLOW COLOR FOR SPRINGTIME FLOWERS!


Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy the card sample.  Please check back often as I post daily!!  Lori


Picture kind of blurry- sorry about that!


No comments:

Post a Comment