Sunday, January 18, 2015

Big on You and Happy Heart Embossing Folder

Todays card sample features a couple new items from the Occasions Mini.  I used the stamp set called "Big on You" and the verse actually reads......I think you're pretty swell.  I just used some markers and left off the word swell and inserted "sweet" down below on the small banner.  Itty Bitty Banners (pg. 79-AC) is where the word sweet came from.  I simply used a  marker again and omitted the baby.

The Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder was used for the blue strip of card stock.  Also, I used the small heart punch from Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  I used the Gold Metallic Bakers Twine and a strip of the Gold Glimmer Paper as well.

Big Shot Items used:

Apothecary Accents Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, and I already mentioned the Happy Heart Embossing Folder.

Color Scheme:  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Vanilla and a touch of gold.

Here are the creator's top 4 item picks of the day........ (please click on item code # to check out that particular StampinUP Product on my website).  Thanks for stopping by.  Lori

113439


Big Shot - 113439

Price: $99.95





Apothecary Accents Framelits Die - 127003

Price: $24.95



Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack - 133787

Price: $16.95


133719


Gold Glimmer Paper - 133719

Price: $4.95









No comments:

Post a Comment