Saturday, January 10, 2015

You Brighten My Day with Butterfly Basics

For Saturday's post I have a couple new stamp sets to share with you (one from the Occasions Mini & one from Sale-A-Bration).

I used the long border stamp from "Butterfly Basics" Pg. 26- Occasions.  The Sale-A-Bration set I used is called "You Brighten My Day"- Pg. 11- SAB Brochure. 

If you do not have a StampinUP Demonstrator that you use, and still need these 2 catalogs, please let me know.  I would be happy to send you both of these booklets.  Please post here, or email me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Color Scheme for today:  Soft Sky, Soft Suede and White.

The background on this sample was textured with the Zig Zag Embossing Folder.  I used the Note Tag Punch and the Banner Punch to cut out both word tags.  I absolutely LOVE how StampinUP comes up with new stamps all the time to fit their punches!  It makes things SO easy when we don't have to "fussy cut" as much.  :)

Notice the 3 little staples?  The Handheld Stapler and Mini Staples carried over from the Holiday Mini to the Occasions Mini.  They are found on page 21- OM.  I also used some Soft Sky 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (pg. 206) and some DSP from the Subtles Paper Stack found on pg. 185 in the AC (Annual Catalog).

Please check out a few of the items that were used today by clicking on the item code and price below.  This will take you to my on-line StampinUP Store.  Any questions on this, give me a holler.

Thanks SO much for stopping, and enjoy your weekend.......Lori


135850


Handheld Stapler - 135850

Price: $9.95                      FUN TOOL TO HAVE.

135847


Silver Mini Staples - 135847

Price: $3.95                   SHOWN IN NEW OCCASIONS CATTY.
115318


Soft Suede 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock - 115318

Price: $6.95                 NICE WARM & "SOFT" BROWN TO ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION.


135860


Note Tag Punch - 135860

Price: $16.95    GREAT TAG PUNCH TO OWN EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY MATCHING STAMPS



 

No comments:

Post a Comment