Tuesday, January 13, 2015

You can earn "A Happy Thing" Stamp Set for FREE!

.........just ask me for details.  Contact Lori at: stampinfool2006@yahoo.com


Color scheme for todays card:  Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, White

I'm really digging this cute bird from the all new "A Happy Thing" Set.  Does anyone know what kind of bird it is by chance?  Please post here on my blog if you know, or send an e-mail privately to the above address.  I'm just curious.

Other new items used on the card sample are White Jute Ribbon and the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack.  Both are in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  What??  You still don't have a copy of this new book?? Contact me today for your copy along with the Sale-A-Bration booklet.

Big Shot items used on this bird card include the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and the Circles Collection Framelit Dies.  Also, I used the StampinUP Blendabilities to color the bird stamp.  (Those who know me are aware of my dislike of coloring but these new "blendies" sure do make it more fun for me)!!

If you want to get a set of these alcohol ink markers (made for blending & shading) now is the time!!  During Sale-A-Bration, you have 12 different color packs to choose from for FREE when you make a $50 StampinUP purchase.  Go ahead, if I can color with these "blendies" anyone can!!  (smile)

As always, if you have any questions about the card just ask me.  Now go stamp something!!  Lori











No comments:

Post a Comment