Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pictogram Punches and Be the Star

There are 3 pics of this fold out card made by Bonnie A.  This project has a special name but I can't for the life of me remember it right now.  At any rate, a couple of years ago Bonnie & I made a flower card like this at a class and she just adapted the idea using stars instead.  Brilliant Bonnie! (she is my downline & I taught her everything she knows).  Not really...... she is forever teaching me instead, and I sure appreciate her great ideas.

Anyway, onto Bonnies' card.....she used the stamp sets Pictogram Punches, Be the Star, and Fabulous Four.  She also used some washi tape on the inside from the "Color Me Autumn" pack on page 41 in the Holiday Mini.

Bonnie's color scheme consists of the 2014-2016 In Color Collection (minus the Lost Lagoon).  The little pc. of ribbon on the front is found on page 207 in the big book (Hello Honey Stitched Satin). 

Thanks SO very much for checking out my blog today.  Please tell a friend and come back often.  Lori Helvick- StampinUP Demo since 1999 and still having a great time!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment