Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lovely As a Tree & Hardwood- a great combo!

Thanks for checking out my blog today.  I really appreciate it.  This card makes a good masculine Birthday Greeting for the fall.

Color Combo includes:  Soft Suede, White, and Coastal Cabana

Stamp sets used:

Hardwood- page 175 Annual Catalog
Lovely As a Tree- page 173  AC
Itty Bitty Banners- page 79  AC

I used the Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon to make the ribbon loop on this card.  If you are not familiar with this product, please check it out on page 207.  Obviously, I used the back side this time which makes it like getting 2 ribbons for the price of one!!

The Big Shot Framelit Dies called Bitty Banners (pg. 230) were used to cut out the "happy birthday" verse.  No "fussy cutting" required when you have all the necessary tools (wink, wink).........

You may check out all the "necessary" tools by shopping my on-line store at:
www.createwithlori.stampinup.net

Please contact me with any questions or to place a StampinUP order.  I do have a "Grateful for You" ordering special going on right now.  Call me at 309-221-5241 or email me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com for all the details of this special sale.  Thank you.......Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment