Monday, November 17, 2014

Fry Box Bigz & Endless Wishes

These Christmas projects today were made by fellow demostrators and I'm not sure who to give the credit to (sorry).  They were on display at our recent Peoria, IL meeting.

The 2 pics of the little santa box did not come out too clear but hopefully you can make out the general design concept.  The Big Shot Fry Box Bigz L Die is found on page 233 in the big catalog and made to hold 2 cookies I believe (in this instance).

The Christmas card below was made to look like a tree by using the stamp set "Endless Wishes" found on page 32 in the Holiday Mini.  I think this was made by Bonnie A. but not for sure.

If you have any questions about these 2 projects, please let me know & I will try to answer them for you.  In the event, I do not know something I can always post the questions to our demo group for discussion.

Again, thanks so much for checking out my blog today and everyday!!  I appreciate my loyal "lookers".  Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment