Saturday, November 29, 2014

Bravo Stamp Set & Arrows Embossing Folder

This card I'm posting today was relatively simple and featured at a recent "Card Buffet" I had at my house.  If you would be interested in doing a "Card Buffet To Go", please let me know and I will get you the details.

I used the stamp set called "Bravo" for the words (pg. 133- Annual Catalog).  The arrows were actually cut out with the Homemade Holiday Framelit Dies (pg. 16- Holiday Mini).  The tall, skinny house is the one I used to cut all 5 of the arrow shapes on this card-- minus the chimney!!

On the Mossy Meadow pc. I used the Arrows Embossing Folder shown on page 226 in the AC.  Use the framelit for cutting the shape first, and do the embossing second.

Please let me know if you have any questions beyond my short explanation.  You may call me at 309-221-5241 or e-mail me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping by my blog.....now go stamp something!  LOL  Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment