Friday, November 7, 2014

Kinda Eclectic & Merry Everything Tag w/ Box

The card I'm posting today was a class project of mine last month.  I used some bright & cheerful colors (Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango & Wild Wasabi).  The stamp set Kinda Eclectic is kinda one of my favs right now!!

The gift box is shown on page 10 of the Holiday Mini (Takeout Boxes- $5.95 for 6).  The tag was made from the set "Merry Everything" & the Cherry Cobbler Ribbon is on sale for $7.95 (pg. 7- HM).  Of course, I can answer any questions about other StampinUP products used on these 2 featured projects if you let me know at: stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

If you currently do not have a StampinUP Demonstrator, I would love to be yours!  You can interview me on the phone or on-line to see if we would make a good fit.  Please e-mail me with a catalog request as well, if you don't have our current two books.  Thank you.

Until next time........
Lori











No comments:

Post a Comment