Friday, November 14, 2014

Festival of Trees & Washi Tape Gone Wild !

Todays Christmas Card features the stamp set Festival of Trees (Holiday Mini) along with the Tree Punch.  I also used 9- yes NINE strips of Washi Tape!

For those of you who know me probably know by now about my addiction to this sticky stuff called Washi Tape :)  In the current Holiday Mini Catalog (page 22) there is a great selection called "All Is Calm Designer Washi Tape".  There are 5 different designs in this pkg. set for only $7.95.  It's worth a look-see if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about.

I used some silver glimmer paper and some Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon on this card.  The ink for the trees is Pear Pizzazz with a little bit of the Lost Lagoon Marker on the center tree.

Got questions?.....I got answers.  Please e-mail me at: stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks for stopping.  Lori




 

No comments:

Post a Comment