Saturday, November 8, 2014

Color Me Autumn Designer Washi Tape

This fall card was a class project last month.  If you live in the Peoria, IL area and would like to attend a stamping/card making class please let me know and I can get you my schedule.

The 2 leaves were stamped and "fussy cut".  The second diagonal strip from the top is actually designer paper and the other 4 strips were all made with Washi Tape. (Color Me Autumn-page 41 in the Holiday Mini).

I used the stamp set "For All Things" which is VERY popular right now for the fall season.  Also, I used a gold button on page 41 as well.  If you have a Holiday Mini Catty, please check out page 41......it seems everything on this card came from that page!  I used white and crushed curry card stock which of course can be found in the big catalog.

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Now go stamp something!  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment