Sunday, November 23, 2014

For the Birds Stamp Set & Northern Flurry

This Christmas Card was a class project a few weeks ago.  Color Scheme:  Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, White, and Marina Mist.

I used a strip of the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack (pg. 7- Holiday Mini).  I also used 4 jewels for just a little 'bling" in the snowflakes.  Of course the textured snowflakes are courtesy of the Big Shot Embossing Folder "Northern Flurry".

The little bluebird with the Merry Christmas verse came from the stamp set "For the Birds" on page 168 (Annual Catalog).  I used markers and a blender pen to color this image.

Squares Collection and Window Frames Collection of Big Shot Framelits were used for the white and cobbler pcs. of card stock (great for layering together!)

Please let me know if you have any further questions beyond my brief explanation.  I appreciate you stopping by my blog today.  Now go stamp something!!  Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment