Monday, March 9, 2015

Butterfly Basics & Painted Petals by StampinUP

Please enjoy 2 card samples for today.  The first features Butterfly Basics and the second features Painted Petals.

My apologies for not giving details for the projects but I'm really feeling a time crunch with things I have coming up......


  • Friday class during the day in Peoria, IL
  • Friday night prep work for The Salvation Army event in Washburn, IL
  • Card Swap for demo mtg. on Saturday in Peoria, IL
  • Cutting & prep work for an event in Abingdon, IL on March 28th
And no, I have NOT been procrastinating (like I usually do)....smile.  I just had a class in Morton IL, Knoxville IL..... AND I had to FINALLY get together all my paperwork for my taxes.  (Just had those filed today with my tax lady in Galesburg so that is off my plate at last).

I want to go back to HAWAII.......big sigh!!

Anyway, thanks for listening to me vent and now that I'm done with all of that if you would like to sign up for any of my local classes or "kits to go" please contact me  :)   I really do like to be busy!

Thank you.  I appreciate all my customers and blog followers.  Lori Helvick





No comments:

Post a Comment