Sunday, March 29, 2015

Best Day Ever DSP & Big Day Stamp Set

Sale-A-Bration Ends on March 31st!  I thought I would show 3 more samples with SAB products before that StampinUP annual promotion ends.

The first 2 cards are similar (made with left-over class card kits).  The common items are the color scheme......and the paper on the right hand side.  The Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper has many patterns in it that I like.  This Sale-A-Bration item is shown on page 4 in the SAB booklet.

The last card features the Big Day Stamp Set- found on page 12 in the SAB booklet.  Before March 31st, if you order $50 in StampinUP product, you may get either of these 2 items I mentioned for FREE!  Visit my website and on-line store for many other free choice options besides the 2 shown here.

Let me know if you have any questions about the 3 samples.  Thanks very much-  Lori



 

 










No comments:

Post a Comment