Thursday, March 5, 2015

Butterfly Basics w/ Butterfly Thinlits

Go to page 26 in the Occasions Mini Catalog and you will find "a few of my favorite things".......trust me, you do NOT want me breaking out into song !! LOL   I do really like the StampinUP Bundle though shown together on this page.

Robin F. made this card project today & its one of my favs that I rec'd at Leadership.  She incorporated the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set along with the Butterflies Thinlits Dies and the result is fabulous!

Color Scheme:  Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzaz, White

You can't really tell in the picture, but Robin stamped 3 different images on top of the white butterfly (after she die cut that).  Pretty clever, and it added some color other then just a plain white butterfly.

Thank you-  Lori Helvick, SU Demo since 1999









No comments:

Post a Comment