Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Your Perfect Day by StampinUP

The Occasions Mini Stamp Set called "Your Perfect Day" was used in the wedding card below.  All 3 of the card projects today came from the Card Buffet I attended in Sterling, IL recently.  My friends Mary and Debbie are great at sharing because that's what we demos like to do.  :)

If you would like to C.A.S.E. (copy and share everything) these cards, please feel free.  Any questions you have, I will try to answer..... or I can direct you to my Sterling friends who made the projects if I'm unsure of something.

On another note- how do you like my new blog layout?  New tabs and links and everything!!  I'm very excited about the changes, and a big shout out and thank you to Patsy Waggoner who took care of all this for me :)  Trust me, she is WAY smarter than I about all this computer stuff!

If you see something you like, or a card project you would like to comment on please do so.  You can post a comment here, or go to the "about me" section to write a note as well.  Anyone leaving me a comment by March 30th (midnight-Central time) will be entered in a drawing for some BLOG CANDY!!  Check back tomorrow for a picture of what I'm giving away.....how's that for a tease huh?  I will draw one lucky winner on March 31st.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy the new look of "Lori's Stampin' Creations.












2 comments:

  1. I don't think my comments are showing up....but I do like the new format and the classes & events are so easy to view..Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan. Appreciate the comments, and you looking. Lori

    ReplyDelete