Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sweetbriar Rose by StampinUP & Card Buffet

The 2 projects I'm posting today are from the Card Buffet I attended in Sterling, IL.  Debbie and Mary have great ideas and just thought I would share a couple more of those.

The first card features the single stamp called "Sweetbriar Rose" (page 170- Annual Catalog).  White layers with a little coloring make this a nice springtime card.  The embossing folder Spring Flowers (Occasions Mini) was also used as a background.

The next card features Bermuda Bay from the Brights Color Collection.  It's one of my favorites, and that color is used in the Birthday Bash Specialty DSP.  You may see this paper on page 12 in the Occasions Mini.  This card design the Sterling gals used is very bright, vivid and eye catching.  I get some great ideas when I attend their Card Buffet.

Speaking of that.......I am having my very own CARD BUFFET ON APRIL 10TH & 11TH AND YOU ARE INVITED!!  If you don't live close enough to attend in person, you may order a "To-Go Card Buffet Kit.  Please email me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com for the details on that.  Of course, if you do live close to the Peoria IL area and would like to attend, I would love to get you registered!  The fee is $20 for 8 cards (you get to pick which 8 cards you make :)

Please see below for some favorite StampinUP items used on todays' projects.  If you have any questions, let me know.  Thanks-  Lori


132708 

Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad - 132708

Price: $5.95

131197


Bermuda Bay 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock - 131197

Price: $6.95

113439


Big Shot - 113439

Price: $99.95




1-3/8″ Circle Punch













No comments:

Post a Comment