Monday, March 16, 2015

Painted Blooms DSP & Love Is Kindness Single Stamp

Both cards today feature an item from the Occasions Mini Catalog called Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper.  I LOVE this stuff!  For these 2 cards, this paper is really the focal point.

The first card was made by Lonna S. for a demo mtg. swap.  Lonna also used the single stamp called "Love Is Kindness" from the Occasions.  I really like the bright vivid colors used on this card (Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and of course White).

I made the next card using Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, and White.  The 2 pcs. of In-Color Ribbon are knotted together so you can see both colors equally.  The Stylish Stripes Emboss Folder was used for the background on the Hello Honey part.  For my verse I used Teeny Tiny Wishes along with the Scallop Oval Punch and the Extra-Large Oval Punch.  StampinUP makes the best PUNCHES!! (Oh, Lonna used the Modern Label Punch & the Word Window Punch that I forgot to mention).

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you enjoy the samples.  Lori

"Make your day complete when stamps, ink, and paper meet"!







No comments:

Post a Comment