Monday, June 29, 2020

Birds & Branches Bundle from StampinUP along with the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper

Color Combo for my card today:
White, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock,
and Early Espresso

Just a few StampinUP Items used on this sample:
--Stitched Shapes Dies
--Birds & Branches Stamp Set
--Birds & More Dies
--Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper
--Many Mates Stamp Set

So I had a couple tiny "unwanted" ink spots
on my circle that I had to fix.  It was not an easy task
BUT, I cut out those little Pretty Peacock circles from the
designer paper!!  Yes, hard to cut & hard to glue but
I'm happy with the result!!


Thanks very much for taking the time to visit.
Come back again soon and HAPPY STAMPING!!
Lori Helvick, SU Demo since 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment