Saturday, June 13, 2020

Card Making Series: S - U Switcharoo Video #7 (featuring NEW Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper)

 
 For this weeks "Switcharoo", I cased the card on pg. 66 in the
new StampinUP Annual Catalog.

The color combo was changed up as well as the designer paper.
My color combo includes:
Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, White, Poppy Parade, So Saffron

Here are some NEW products I used today:
--Old World Paper 3D Emboss Folder
--Ornate Borders Dies
--Flowers for Every Season Designer Paper
--Ornate Thanks Stamp Set
--New In Colors (Just Jade, Misty Moonlight)


Picture of comparison between the catalog sample & my card.
What do you think of my "switcharoo" this week?
Please leave a comment here or send an email to:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com 


Take a few moments to watch my YOUTUBE video, and let
me know if you have any questions.
Thanks very much!!  LORI




                     

No comments:

Post a Comment