Saturday, June 6, 2020

Card Making Series: S - U Switcharoo Video #6 (Featuring Basket of Blooms--NEW)

 For my "switch-a-roo" concept today, I cased the
card sample on pg. 48 in the brand new StampinUP Catalog.
For the middle yellow card in the book, I just changed
some colors around & stamped the hello directly on the white
instead of cutting the sentiment out.

 Here are a few StampinUP products used:
--Blossoms In Bloom Stamp Set (hello)
--Basket of Blooms Stamp Set
--Small Bloom Punch
--In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper
--Cinnamon Cider Card Stock
--White Card Stock
--Gold Metallic Pearls
--Stampin Blends
(Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake)


Please take a few minutes to watch my S-U
Switcharoo YOUTUBE video.  If you have any questions,
please let me know.  
I appreciate your blog visit.....LORI



                                                            


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment