Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Monthly Blog Waddle w/ Stampin Stray Ducklings-- Theme: BRAND NEW (Birds & Branches Featured Here)......

I SHARE MY PASSION FOR STAMPS, INK & PAPER WITH A SPECIAL FLOCK OF LADIES CALLED THE "STRAY DUCKLINGS".  WHENEVER WE'RE TOGETHER, FEATHERS FLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE FUN WE HAVE!!


 
 And speaking of feathers flying.....
Check out this brand new "Birds & Branches" set
from StampinUP!

Color Combo Includes:
Just Jade, Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point,
Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.

The greeting comes from the Ornate Thanks stamp set.
I just did a little tearing on the right side of the crumb cake paper.
New Just Jade Ribbon was used for my bow.
I added 3 basic jewels for the 3 tiny flowers & added some
Wink of Stella to the bird & those teeny tiny 3 circle punches too.

Thanks for stopping by our Blog Waddle and don't forget
to click the links below for more stamping inspiration using new products!!

Appreciate your visit.......LORI


Kim Baker
Lori Helvick
Sheryl Diemer
Laurie Sherwood
Nancy Legate
Sue Boerner

3 comments:

  1. I thought I didn't "need" this set... but, it has now been added to my Wish List :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy and Laurie for weighing in.

    ReplyDelete