Saturday, June 27, 2020

Card Making Series: S - U Switcharoo Video #8 (featuring Timeless Tropical stamps/dies & brayering).......

            
 
 This week my catalog "Case & Switch" comes from
pg. 37 in the Annual Catalog.
I like the wall decor shown, so made a similar card version!!

Color Combo for my switcharoo card includes:
Crumb Cake, Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Soft Seafoam, Shaded Spruce,
So Saffron, and Bumblebee.

Here is a list of StampinUP products I used:
--Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty Paper
--Sponge Brayer
--Timeless Tropical Stamp Set
--In The Tropics Dies
--Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack
--Gold Glitter Enamel Dots


 
 
   I left a couple layers off my card, but the
general concept is the same as the StampinUP artwork.
What do you think?

Please watch the YouTube video below and contact
me with any questions and/or comments you may have.
Thanks very much for blogging by......LORI


 
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment