Thursday, July 2, 2020

Fun StampinUP Items in the Boho Indigo Product Medley make this card......

I just have to say......I LOVE VANILLA & NAVY
together!!  Night of Navy has always been in my top
5 of all the StampinUP colors!!  What about you?

Anyway, you can find the Boho Indigo products on pg. 9
in the Annual Catalog.

A couple other StampinUP items used include:
--Stitched Rectangle Dies
--Tasteful Labels Dies

I used just one pc. of the designer paper
from this product medley.  (just cut a thin strip off & turn 
over to use back side for contrasting pattern)  Make sense?

The set of dies with this medley cut out the vanilla vines AND
the vase.  Let me know if you have questions other than
my info above.

Thanks very much for blogging by......HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!
Lori Helvick


No comments:

Post a Comment