Friday, February 27, 2015

Embossing Folders- Decorative Dots & Spring Flowers

The 2 cards today have a common theme going......they both have backgrounds that were textured with the Big Shot and 2 of StampinUP s ever-popular embossing folders.

The first card was made by my friend and downline Bonnie.  She used the "Decorative Dots" folder and the Butterflies Thinlits Die.  Bonnie also used some of the Designer Series Paper called Back to Black.  Color Scheme:  Black, White, Real Red and Brushed Silver CS for the Circle.

I made the 2nd card for a class project.  DON'T LIVE CLOSE TO CENTRAL IL, BUT WOULD LIKE TO MAKE MY CLASS PROJECTS?  Please contact me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com 
for details about getting "KITS TO GO".  

Anyway, the 2nd card sample features the "Spring Flowers" Embossing Folder from the Occasions Mini.  I also used the Petal Potpourri stamp set, mini stapler, and some Best Year Ever DSP (Sale A Bration).  Color Scheme:  Sahara Sand, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and White.

Thanks much for blogging with me.  Lori
 

         *****Please check out some of my top StampinUP picks for items used today*****





No comments:

Post a Comment