Saturday, February 28, 2015

Just Sayin' by StampinUP

The first card was made by demo Brenda C. from MN.  (Leadership Swap)  She used the Stamp Set called Just Sayin' with the matching Word Bubbles Framelit Dies.  Brenda also used the Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder.  Color Scheme:  Sahara Sand, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, and White

The next card was on a display board in Orlando so I have no idea who to give credit to for that one.  The Argyle Embossing Folder was used to texture a pc. of Brushed Silver CS.  A pc. of Back to Black DSP was also used for the left hand side.  Sorry for the blurry picture but I must have liked the card display!!

Just an FYI.......I'm attempting to put together a Facebook Page for my StampinUP Business.  Please ck that out if you frequent FB.  I will be posting some cards and additional information other than what I post on my blog (hopefully, if I can figure that out & with time permitting of course).  I do have another full-time job although this is WAY more fun!   :)

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I post daily here.  Lori Helvick


      *****Please take note of some favorite StampinUP products used on todays samples******
 
104430 

Stampin' Dimensionals - 104430

Price: $3.95


Twine Baker’s Whisper White


$2.95



101406


Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad – 101406

Price: $7.95

131297


Coastal Cabana 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock – 131297

Price: $6.95


131175


Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad - 131175

Price: $5.95
138633


Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper - 138633

Price: $0.00









No comments:

Post a Comment