Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Gold Soiree Paper & Butterflies Thinlits Dies


I have 2 card samples to show you today.  The first one features the Specialty Designer Series paper called Gold Soiree.  You  may take a look at this on page 184 in the Annual Catty.

The 2nd card features the Butterfly Basics set and Butterflies Thinlits Dies from page 26 in the Occasions Mini catty.  This card was a recent class project and I think the gals enjoyed it.

If you have any questions about either project, please don't hesitate to let me know.  Please take a look at just a few of the StampinUP products used (below).  Simply click on the item code to view product at my on-line store.


Thanks very much for blogging with me-  Lori


113439













Big Shot - 113439

Price: $99.95



133719












Gold Glimmer Paper - 133719

Price: $4.95







Butterflies Thinlits Dies - 137360
Price: $24.95











No comments:

Post a Comment