Tuesday, February 24, 2015

More FREE Items & Sheltering Tree

4 NEW Sale-A-Bration Products




NEW! Starting March 1st, Stampin' Up! will add four new choices to the list of FREE gifts from which to choose during Sale-A-Bration (an exclusive free gift for every $50 you spend, before shipping and tax). Take a peek at what's new and learn more about the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration Promotion. Sale-A-Bration ends March 31.






In the Occasions Mini Catalog on page 22, you will find the "Sheltering Tree".  Both card samples today feature this stamp set.

Also, just wanted to post a few more pictures of my recent trip with friends.  I am done with those for now though.  I have LOTS more (I took almost 300) but I will refrain from adding those on my stamping and business blog.

Thanks very much for stopping by, and please tell a friend if you like what you see.  Lori




Lori, Penny, (sitting- Val and Jenny)
Last night of our cruise at dinner.

Just a sample of some fancy & expensive homes we saw out last
bus tour on Oahu.

On the same bus tour our last day.......SO Beautiful huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment